- All cancellations within 1 week of purchase are subject to a 5% cancellation fee. You cannot cancel an order once it has shipped. If an order has shipped and you do not want to keep the product(s), our return policies will apply if you return the part(s) or refuse the shipment(s). You also cannot cancel an order that is noted as a “Special Order”.
- The following exceptions apply. If you meet one or more of the following exceptions, we will not charge you a cancellation fee.
- The products ordered are to be shipped ground, they have not shipped yet, and over one week (at least 8 complete days) has passed since you placed your order.
- The products ordered are to be shipped expedited (air shipping), they have not shipped yet, and over one business day has passed since you placed your order.
- You were advised from High Performance Spare Parts that we will be unable to ship the products within the timeframe specified in options 1 or 2 even though the timeframe has not passed yet.
- You were notified from High Performance Spare Parts that the price on the product changed after you placed your order and you wish to cancel the order rather than pay the price increase.
- You wish to substitute the parts on the order for parts of equal or greater value.
- You wish us to keep a credit on file for you that you can apply to an order in the future.
Should there be a pricing mistake on your invoice, you have 30 days from the original date of the invoice to have it corrected. You will receive a copy of your invoice in your e-mail within 24 hours of placing your order. If you do not, please contact us. It is your responsibility to review it promptly and make certain you agree with all the information on it. After 30 days of the invoice being generated, High Performance Spare Parts will not be responsible for any errors, including pricing errors. If you believe you have been overcharged, you must contact us within the first 30 days and we will correct it quickly and credit you accordingly if you have indeed been overcharged. This same policy applies to credits. If you have been incorrectly credited, you have 30 days to contact us. After that time, no review will be given to your Credit and no adjustment will be due you.
Use of products we sell:
- High Performance Spare Parts is not responsible for any damage any product we sell may cause you, your vehicle or other vehicles or persons.
- All products sold by High Performance Spare Parts are intended solely for use on specific vehicles.
- High Performance Spare Parts makes no guarantee that the parts we sell will fit with any other aftermarket parts you have obtained from another source. Modifying your vehicle sometimes requires unforeseen work that will cost you extra time and money, as well as inconvenient you. If you are not prepared for this, please do not modify your vehicle.
In the event, a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or error in pricing or product information received from the supplier or manufacturer. High Performance Spare Parts, reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for product listed at the incorrect price. High Performance Spare Parts. reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such order whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card has been charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, High Performance Spare Parts shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge and you will be given the option to purchase the item at the correct price or cancel it.
Other Legal Policies:
We reserve the right to notify you of other stipulations at a later time. Other conditions may apply as necessary.